For ONLINE courses please log into the zoom meeting waiting area at least 5 minutes prior the virtual course start time. Prior to the course, please test connections, and personal equipment for viewing this course well in advance. All needed materials will be emailed to you the night before the course.
1. Students can miss no more than 20 minutes of class time in order to receive credit.
2. Students cannot miss the last 20 minutes of class or attendance credit will not be awarded.
3. Attendees that do not cooperate with the Covid-19 protocols from the current CDC guidelines
will be subject to dismissal from the class with no credit and no refund.
1. Registrants who cancel more than 72 hours in advance of the course by providing written
notification (email or in print) will receive a full refund of the registration fee.
2. Registrants who cancel less than 72 hours in advance of the course by providing written
notification (email or in print) will receive a refund minus $20 processing fee. (Example:
Registration Fee of $60, student would receive a $40 refund)